Christmas is just around the corner and all we can think about is the perfect Christmas gift. Now is the best time to get organised and earmark your presents before the Christmas rush. Cyber Monday and Black Friday are even closer, so shopping online can be of huge benefit with the right Christmas gift ideas.
We will certainly be taking part this year and, to take the stress away from shopping with us for the perfect gift, we are sharing some of our top tips on what to buy this festive season and how to get the best use out of your products:
- Take the fuss out of wrapping expertly and make your Christmas shopping easy with our chic gift boxes.
- Once you are done buying your favourite products, create a personalised gift box simply at checkout to have your box beautifully gift wrapped, for an extra special surprise… Easy peasy!
- Stuck for stocking fillers? Why not try our Verdure Eau de Perfume and Nourishing Hand Cream, small enough to fit into a stocking, and thoughtful enough to get that “you didn’t have to” look.
MORE ON OUR MOISTURISING HAND CREAM:
It is a lightweight, vitamin, fatty acid and moisture-rich, non-greasy formula that is fast penetrating, nourishing and luxurious. Deliciously fragrant with essential oil notes of citrus, mint and Patchouli, our nourishing hand cream is the ideal stocking present to keep dry hands hydrated during this chilly time of year!
A nourishing blend of cera alba (white beeswax), avocado oil, sweet almond oil and shea butter cares for the driest of hands with every application. Protect and soothe without inhibiting your skin’s ability to breathe. Avocado oil helps soften and restore damaged and dry skin. Sweet almond oil, high in fatty acids and zinc, easily penetrates into deeper layers of the skin for long-lasting softness.
Our top tips for soft hands:
- Squeeze a pea-sized amount of our Nourishing Hand Cream onto the palms of your hands, rub together to warm and spread it evenly all over your hands.
- Pay attention to dry skin areas such as knuckles, cuticles and nails, and massage our nourishing hand cream over those areas. Repeat as often as needed.
- To turn your hand cream into a treatment, follow the steps above with a pair of bamboo gloves before bed, and sleep your way to silky soft hands.