Gift buying for that special man in your life can sometimes be a challenge when you are trying to think outside of the box. Forget the usual tie, scarf, socks and boxer briefs. We are really pushing the boat out here at Malée with a few inexpensive as well as bank busting ideas to help you find the perfect gift for him.
Our top gift ideas for men this year are:
– New reading glasses: Why not update his look with exciting new frames that will help channel his alter ego.
– Stylish pen and pocket friendly notebooks: Who said technology had completely taken over?
– DSLR hybrid point and shoot camera: Capturing and documenting special moments are priceless.
– Apple watch: More than just a stylish looking watch, this little gadget has awesome apps that help track everything; calories burned, activity time and syncs with almost every app that is part of the modern-day 21st century.
– IPhone: We hate to be biased but the Apple watch needs an IPhone, so for good budget friendly measures perhaps a new case to match the IPhone strap or break the bank with the new IPhone upgrade.
If that didn’t get your gift ideas going, perhaps these three Malée products will:
- Peppersage Eau de Perfume: Discreet enough to fit into any travel luggage, this travel friendly 15ml perfume is formulated with 30% fragrance oils and will keep him smelling fresh all day long.
- Verdure Moisturising Shower Gel: This non drying formula will get him clean with supple skin but the revitalising zing of citrus, perky mint and earthy patchouli will be sure to turn him from caveman to Brad Pitt.
- Peppersage Whipped Body Butter: Made with skin loving combinations of oils and nourishing butters combined with the scent of black peppercorns and clary sage, he will be reaching for this more times than he’d admit. No more fairies at your favourite body butter.
And that’s not all, take the fuss out of wrapping your Malée purchase and gift wrap with Malée for just R50 at checkout.
You can call us Santa’s little helpers!
Share your gift wrap moments with us @maleeonline on social media #giftwrapwithmalee