Christmas is just around the corner and all we can think about is the perfect Christmas gift. Now is the perfect time to get organised and earmark your presents before the Christmas rush. Cyber Monday and Black Friday are even closer so shopping online can be of huge benefit.
We will certainly be taking part this year and to take the stress away from shopping with us for the perfect gift, we are sharing some of our top tips on what to buy this festive season and how to get the best use out of your products.
– Take the fuss out of wrapping expertly and make your Christmas shopping easy with our chic gift boxes.
– Once you are done buying your favourite products, create a personalised gift box simply at check-out to have your box beautifully gift wrapped, for an extra special surprise…Easy peasy!
More on our Moisturising Hand Creams
It is a light weight, vitamin, fatty acid, moisture rich, non-greasy formula that is fast penetrating, nourishing and luxurious. Deliciously fragrant with essential oils, our hand creams are the ideal stocking present too keep dry hands hydrated during this chilly time of year!
A nourishing blend of cera alba (white beeswax), avocado oil, sweet almond oil and shea butter cares for the driest of hands with every application. Protect and soothe without inhibiting your skin’s ability to breathe. Avocado oil helps soften and restore dry and damaged skin. Sweet almond oil, high in fatty acids and zinc, easily penetrates into deeper layers of the skin for long lasting softness.
Our Top tips to soft hands:
– Squeeze a pea-sized amount of our nourishing hand cream onto the palms of your hands and rub together to warm and spread it evenly all over hands.
– Pay attention to dryer areas such as knuckles, cuticles and nails and massage our nourishing hand cream over those areas. Repeat as often as required.
– To turn your hand cream into a treatment, use the steps above, follow with a pair bamboo gloves before bed and sleep your way to silky soft hands.